Lee Contracting, Inc. is dedicated to client satisfaction. We provide the highest quality design and implementation services available. Lee Contracting, Inc. is at the forefront of innovative changes in process manufacturing, plant optimization, business operations, and overall performance. Our staff is comprised of hardworking, dedicated and ambitious employees and we welcome candidates of the same stature to join and grow with our team!
The duration of this project is approximately 90 days, with an opportunity to be hired full-time.
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Catered Lunch
- On-site Gym
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Convert vendor data into pre-formatted worksheets to include: item description, unit of measure, pricing, and vendor part numbers
- Populate worksheets with information to be transferred into the ERP system
- Assist in the development of inventory tracking documentation
- Meeting deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Assess and prioritize multiple tasks using analytical skills to define and solve problems with a sense of urgency to delineate priorities
- Establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relations with internal and external customers
- Inventory and warehouse management experience
- Construction MRO inventory management preferred
- Construction MRO purchasing experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, NetSuite preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of analyzing information and communicating information to all levels of an organization
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and nothing in this herein restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.