Lee Contracting, Inc. is dedicated to client satisfaction. We provide the highest quality design and implementation services available. Lee Contracting, Inc. is at the forefront of innovative changes in process manufacturing, plant optimization, business operations, and overall performance. Our staff is comprised of hardworking, dedicated and ambitious employees and we welcome candidates of the same stature to join and grow with our team!
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Load, transport and operate heavy equipment safely, efficiently, and within the provided scope of work (excavators, loaders, skid steers, etc.)
- Perform daily maintenance and inspections on heavy equipment
- Perform concrete labor and other general labor duties when not operating heavy equipment as needed per job scope
- Maintain heavy equipment safety compliance as regulated by OSHA
- Experience operating equipment in demolition, foundation excavation, grading, and backfilling operations
- Ability to operate an excavator, skid steer, front end loader, roller, excavator mounted demo-hammers, etc.
- CDL-A required (air brakes a plus)
- Possess a full understanding of OSHA compliance regulations (i.e. excavation sloping, shoring, benching, egress)
- Previous experience with underground work and site work a plus
- Experience loading and hauling equipment and aggregates (truck size from 5-yard dump truck to quad-axle semi)
- Resteel installation, concrete form work and finishing experience a plus
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and nothing in this herein restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.