Lee Contracting, Inc. is dedicated to client satisfaction. We provide the highest quality design and implementation services available. Lee Contracting, Inc. is at the forefront of innovative changes in process manufacturing, plant optimization, business operations, and overall performance. Our staff is comprised of hardworking, dedicated and ambitious employees and we welcome candidates of the same stature to join and grow with our team!
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Install various industrial HVAC systems while following blueprints or shop drawings, accurately and professionally
- Responsible for developing and training apprentices
- Practice safety regarding tools, testing devices, and job surroundings
- Fabrication of sheet metal duct work as needed
- Provide excellent customer relations and an open mind to think outside of the box
- 5+ years experience in Industrial/Commercial HVAC industry
- Experience in installing and fabricating HVAC systems
- Experience in high pressure ventilation systems
- Proficient in the installation of roof top units, exhaust systems, and make-up air systems
- Knowledge regarding dust collection systems a plus
- Welding experience
- Valid Driver's License
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and nothing in this herein restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed