Lee Contracting, Inc. is dedicated to client satisfaction. We provide the highest quality design and implementation services available. Lee Contracting, Inc. is at the forefront of innovative changes in process manufacturing, plant optimization, business operations, and overall performance. Our staff is comprised of hardworking, dedicated and ambitious employees and we welcome candidates of the same stature to join and grow with our team!
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Competitive Wages
- 3–5 years of industrial shop experience
- Must have heavy experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing complex hydraulic systems
- Possess the ability to perform preventative maintenance on industrial equipment and machinery
- Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics, shop drawing and other documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, and customer internal rules and regulations
- Rigging, welding, and industrial machine repair experience a plus
- Experience with electrical and pneumatic repair a plus
- Perform onsite diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repairs of industrial machinery and equipment
- Communicate with internal departments and customers regarding scope and progress of equipment repair
- Track work performed through detailed work summaries and work orders
- Other duties as assigned
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and nothing in this herein restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed