Founded in 1989, Lee Industrial Contracting is a 100% employee-owned company based in Pontiac, Michigan. We are the premier industrial contractor of choice for a broad variety of equipment installation, construction, and service projects. As employee-owners, we all strive to demonstrate the core values of Safety, Teamwork, Integrity, and Dedication each and every day. As a team, our mission is to provide our customers with the finest people, material, and equipment available. We encourage anyone who shares our values to apply today!
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Perform onsite diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repairs of industrial machinery and equipment
- Communicate with internal departments and customers regarding scope and progress of equipment repair
- Track work performed through detailed work summaries and work orders
- Other duties as assigned
- 3–5 years of industrial shop experience
- Must have heavy experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing complex hydraulic systems
- Possess the ability to perform preventative maintenance on industrial equipment and machinery
- Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics, shop drawing and other documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, and customer internal rules and regulations
- Rigging, welding, and industrial machine repair experience a plus
- Experience with electrical and pneumatic repair a plus
- Valid Driver's License
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and nothing in this herein restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed