Founded in 1989, Lee Industrial Contracting is a 100% employee-owned company based in Pontiac, Michigan. We are the premier industrial contractor of choice for a broad variety of equipment installation, construction, and service projects. As employee-owners, we all strive to demonstrate the core values of Safety, Teamwork, Integrity, and Dedication each and every day. As a team, our mission is to provide our customers with the finest people, material, and equipment available. We encourage anyone who shares our values to apply today!
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems in accordance with NEC guidelines
- Work with minimal supervision while providing guidance to Apprentices Cut, bend, and install conduit
- Utilize standard electrical testing equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical issues
- Collaborate with and assist other trades departments as needed
- Communicate project status through use of phone and email
- Confidently operate heavy equipment such as forklifts, scissor lifts, and aerial lifts
- Apply knowledge of policies and procedure followed within the Electrical Division and company
- Run any size project from start to finish
- Train apprentices and journeyman electricians
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Adhere to company safety standards and procedures
- Journeyman or Master Electrician license is required
- Schooling completed at an accredited electrical trade school
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in an industrial electrical role
- Able to read blue prints and schematics proficiently to determine the scope of work locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Understands various aspects of an industrial facility including structural, electrical, plumbing systems, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of electrical code and apply it daily while on the job
- Communicate professionally with customers, project managers, and estimators
- Strong understanding of turn-key industrial process
- Ability to lead multiple crews on larger projects
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and nothing in this herein restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.