Lee Contracting, Inc. is dedicated to client satisfaction. We provide the highest quality design and implementation services available. Lee Contracting, Inc. is at the forefront of innovative changes in process manufacturing, plant optimization, business operations, and overall performance. Our staff is comprised of hardworking, dedicated and ambitious employees and we welcome candidates of the same stature to join and grow with our team!
The Air Compressor Technician serves customers by installing, trouble shooting, repairing and maintaining compressed air systems, along with compressed air system components.
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Provides quality field and in-house repairs on industrial compressed air equipment with technical expertise and timeliness
- Ensures proper operation of compressed air equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on a wide variety of compressors, refrigerated dryers, desiccant dryers, and compressed air system components
- Documents service and installation activities by completing work tickets for each job, maintenance checklist, and daily time sheets
- Performs work with minimal to no supervision/assistance
- Maintains all company assets, including service vehicles, tools, equipment, in a safe operating order and within company guidelines
- Travels daily to customer sites, with overtime and sporadic on-call emergency services required to meet customers’ needs
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of troubleshooting industrial /commercial compressed air systems
- Possess a strong work ethic and capacity to continuously learn compressed air systems and industrial equipment/electrical components
- Ability to read prints, wiring schematics, and diagrams for industrial mechanical equipment
- High degree of dependability and reliability are essential, including being on time to all job assignments
- EPA certification required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic systems required
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and nothing in this herein restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
No Phone Calls Please - Position Will Require A Background Check - Only Qualified Candidates Will Be Contacted