Lee Contracting, Inc. is dedicated to client satisfaction. We provide the highest quality design and implementation services available. Lee Contracting, Inc. is at the forefront of innovative changes in process manufacturing, plant optimization, business operations, and overall performance. Our staff is comprised of hardworking, dedicated and ambitious employees and we welcome candidates of the same stature to join and grow with our team!
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Assist with disassembling, replacing, and repairing stamping presses and other industrial equipment
- Provide assistance with rigging equipment to move presses when necessary (overhead cranes, hilos, gantries, etc.)
- Use precision measurement equipment to help troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair presses and other industrial equipment
- Familiarity with basic machine repair (i.e. stamping presses, forging presses, injection mold machines, and/or other industrial equipment)
- Experience using precision measurement equipment (i.e. micrometers, calipers, etc.)
- Rigging, welding, and industrial machinery experience a plus
- Prior Hilo, Forklift, or Crane experience a plus
- CDL-A license a plus
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and nothing in this herein restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.